The Bright Idea
With the right light, you can take any outdoor space from invisible to inviting. That’s why Trex has expanded our lighting offering to cover the whole landscape. Trex Outdoor Lighting enhances curb appeal with energy-efficient illumination that makes for safer nighttime strolls and impressive deckside ambience. Best of all, the lights install in a snap and disappear into their surroundings for a truly sophisticated look.
- Post Cap Light
- Deck Rail Light
- Stair Riser Light
- Recessed Deck Light
- Energy-efficient Cree® LEDs give off long-lasting illumination
- Dimmable glow matches the mood of any outdoor party or dinner
- Remains weather-proof and salt air resistant in the toughest climates
- Offers total lighting control via timer and optional dimmer with remote
- Sophisticated fixtures create custom lighting effects and designs
- Ambient light improves the safety of paths and stairways
- Out of sight during the day, beautiful light every night
- Available in a variety of colours to complement any outdoor space
Trex Through and Through
- Part of a complete Trex package
- Trex® LightHub™ connection system makes set-up a snap for DIYers
- Lighting builds into new decks and landscaping or retrofits into existing spaces
- Keeps things green with 75% less energy usage than traditional incandescent lighting
Deck Lighting Profiles
POST CAP LIGHT
Tucked discreetly under the cap, Post Cap Lights provide a warm downward glow and easy wayfinding.
DECK RAIL LIGHT
These indirect lights reside directly on the rail post to illuminate the beautiful deck below.
STAIR RISER LIGHT
Installed into step risers, riser lights are durable enough to handle years of passing foot traffic.
RECESSED DECK LIGHT
These subtle dot lights install flush on the deck boards to efficiently light the way.
Works Well With
Trex® railing is the perfect host to our deck lighting: the downward-cast angles at just-the-right height keep your party moody and your sky dark. Plus, easily retrofits into existing railing.